Leadfusion is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team as we work to transform the digital relationship between consumers and financial institutions. Our platform is used by millions of consumers every year as they make important, often life changing decisions in their financial life. In this position, you will work with a small team of full stack engineers developing enhancements and evolving the architecture of our CUSTOMERfirst® platform.
- Java software development to enhance the features, functions, and performance of our SaaS offering.
- Participate in Agile planning and development model.
- Work with teammates to coordinate cross-functional solution design and development.
- Partner with other engineers and the Director of Software Engineering to design solutions and plan the evolution of the platform architecture.
- Knowledge of digital businesses with a focus on the SaaS delivery model.
- Extensive hands-on technical experience with languages, frameworks, tools, and technologies common to high-volume Java based web applications.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases, preferably Oracle, MySQL and Cassandra.
- Experience in designing and creating event driven microservices.
- Extensive knowledge of modern web application development.
- Skilled in full-stack, secure coding practices.
- Self-starter and learner with the ability to seek out and acquire relevant knowledge and effectively mobilize it within the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Banking, FinTech, or Financial Services.
- Working knowledge of financial products.
- Experience with front-of-house solutions, marketing platforms, ad networks, or other consumer engagement platforms.
- Experience with end-to-end design of a digital experience in web and mobile environments.
- Big data.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C product domains.
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Redis, Gradle, Git, Jenkins, Linux, and Tomcat.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field and five years of experience in software development.
- Ten or more years of relevant software engineering experience.